Welcome to the Williamsburg Business Network
The Williamsburg Business Network is a networking group that provides business referrals, mentoring, business round tables, educational workshops, review of business related educational books and articles. The WBN is devoted to promoting local business people, brainstorming, sharing lessons learned, and networking. We try and cover unique business topics at each of our meetings. Advertise your business on the WBN website - www.williamsburgbusinessnetwork.com as part of your business membership.
* Promote Member Businesses
* Review Self-Help Books
* Tools to Market Your Busines
* Quality Leads & Referrals
* Training Sessions
How to Become a Member
* Check our list of openings
* Attend three of our meetings
* See if the group is a good fit for you
* The group will vote on your membership
* Welcome to the Group!
What Are The Dues $$
We base membership cost on what it takes for our expenses. Since we meet at a local Au Bon Pain or meeting cost is zero, but we ask you purchase something from our host. Everything from the website to group promotions is covered by the group! Dues right now are ZERO.
Meet Our Members
Please visit the members page on the website. We have a great group of local business people that we would like you to meet.
In Job Transition?
We have a lot of people who moved into the Williamsburg area that are new to James City County and are looking for work. Please stop by and visit with the group we maybe able to direct you to someone who is looking for someone just like you. Please stop by and maybe we can help!
We promote your business on our website - www.williamsburgbusinessnetwork.com - three ways.
* You are listed on our members page
* You have your own personal page
* You are listed on Our Group Openings
* We also provide an events calendar
* We also offer space on our BLOG
Our next book, 500 Social Media Marketing Tips, has been selected. We will start reviewing on January 11th.