The Williamsburg Business Network is a networking group that provides business referrals, mentoring, business round tables, review of business related educational books and articles. The WBN is devoted to promoting local business people, brainstorming, sharing lessons learned, and networking. We try and cover unique business topics at each of our meetings. Advertise your business on the WBN website – www.williamsburgbusinessnetwork.com as part of your business membership.
When/Where We Meet
- We meet every Thursday!
- Our meeting starts at 8:30 am and runs to 9:30 am
- Everyone is encourage to network before or after the meeting
- We meet at Au Bon Pain – 6692 D Richmond Road – Williamsburg, Virginia 23188 (NEW LOCATION)
Attend Our Meetings
You are welcome to try out our group to see what you think. We suggest that you attend three meetings before you make a decision to join. We limit our membership to one person per business type in order not to compete with each other. Limited exceptions may apply with the consent of both businesses. Membership is free. We only collect dues when we have an expense to cover. Once a member you get free coverage on our website–both a business listing and an individual page. Advertise your events on the WBN calendar.
Business Group Benefits
- Network with some of the top business people in the Williamsburg area
- Each business gets it own person page – promote your business online
- Post to our member controlled events calendar
- Get leads and referral through the group
Join us on Facebook and learn more about our member business. Just click on the Facebook logo shown above and connect with our group.
Questions – Contact Us
You can call Bill Rosier at 757-880-4477 with questions or email us using the form shown below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Comments or questions are welcome.